The India Sanitation Conclave will be a platform for deliberating on the various themes around corporate engagement in sanitation across India, from policy and regulatory enablers to best practices emulation and the business opportunity through the B-U-M-T value chain. It further envisages the scope of partnerships in the rural context along with battling the FSM challenge in the urban setups. Outreach through faith based organisations and the scope of skill development in sanitation are other areas to be deliberated in the sessions.
Session Themes & Objectives:
The India Sanitation Conclave will be a topical brainstorming platform with knowledge and networking as additional takeaways to facilitate multi-stakeholder engagement to achieve a sustainable sanitation ecosystem:
- Highlighting role of corporates in sanitation with government policies & regulation in this sector
- Presenting best practices from corporate sanitation initiatives across various themes (schools, skills, products & technology, etc.) by means of a compendium of best practices in order to as a tool to encourage sharing of knowledge among corporates for achieving sustainable sanitation
- Exploring potential of sanitation as a business opportunity for products, services & technologies across the sanitation value chain (Build-Use-Maintain-Treat)
- Sanitation: State of play and impending gaps in Rural and Urban India
- Behaviour Change & Role of Faith in Sanitation
- Skill Development & Sanitation more.....